|Offeree Company||STRABAG SE|
- Haselsteiner Familien-Privatstiftung, FN 67948z;
- RAIFFEISEN-HOLDING NIEDERÖSTERREICH-WIEN registrierte Genossenschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, FN 95970h;
- UNIQA Österreich Versicherungen AG, FN 63197m
|Intention to make a bid pursuant to § 5 Takeover Act announced on||18 Aug 2022|
|To be notified pursuant to § 10 Takeover Act (subject to period extention pursuant to § 10 para 1 Takeover Act) until||15 Sep 2022|
|Notified pursuant to § 10 Takeover Act on||13 Sep 2022|
|Bid to be announced pursuant to § 11 Takeover Act (conditional on a period abridgement pursuant to § 11 para 1 Takeover Act)||Not earlier than 29 Sep 2022, not later than 04 Oct 2022|
|Bid announced pursiant to § 11 Takeover Act on||29 Sep 2022|
29 Sep 2022 until and including 27 Oct 2022, 17:00 Vienna local time
|Additional acceptance period persuant to § 19 para 3 Takeover Act||Pursuant to § 19 para 3 Takeover Act the additional acceptance period shall commence on the day of the announcement (publication) of the result of the acceptance period and shall last for three months. Assuming that the result is published on 02 Nov 2022, the additional acceptance period begins on 02 Nov 2022 and ends on 02 Feb 2023.|
|Offer price||EUR 38.94 per no-par value bearer share (ordinary share) ex dividend for the financial year 2021|
|Offer volume||14,818,867 no-par value bearer shares (ordinary shares)|
|Premium||-4,03% (3M), 0% (6M), 1,03% (12M)|
The Offer is subject to the following conditions of execution pursuant to § 25b para 3 Takeover Act:
- The condition precedent of the merger clearance by the Hungarian Competition Authority (see section 4).
- Furthermore, the condition subsequent, which would then come into effect if MKAO Rasperia Trading Limited were to obtain the disposal of the shares in STRABAG SE held by MKAO Rasperia Trading Limited as described in section 2.8. through the lifting of the sanctions or exemption by the sanctioning authority.
The condition precedent must have occurred at the latest at the expiry of the grace period, the condition subsequent is limited to the expiry of the additional acceptance period.
|Paying agent||Raiffeisen Bank International AG, FN 122119 m, Am Stadtpark 9, 1030 Wien|
|Share held by bidder prior to announcement of offer||59,281,132 no-par value bearer shares or registered no-par value shares|